There are often high chances that the users of Norton Antivirus would encounter errors while using the software on Windows 10. These errors can easily be solved by the users with the help of the below-given troubleshooting methods:
One common issue is when the user has upgraded to Windows 10, and then they are unable to launch Norton Antivirus software.
In the said case, the steps that you would have to undertake are:
• Start by downloading the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool on your system.
• When you access the tool, you would have to agree to the license agreement of the tool.
• Once you have accessed the tool, run a complete examination of your system.
• You would then receive an option of ‘Restart Now.’
• When the restart process is complete, follow the on-screen instruction to do a clean installation of the software.
If you find that you are unable to solve the issue using the given steps, the last resort for you would be toTheyect with Norton Antivirus Tech Support Number. They would provide you with an alternate solution in the least possible time. Read more at:- https://bit.ly/2W538f1